Welcome to the page of Hyewon Jang
I am Hyewon Jang (email@example.com), doing educational research at Harvard university and Korea National University of Education.
The link of CV (the short version)
The link of research gate
I love art and artists.
- Efficient, optimized educational process
- Linkage between education and required skills in labor market (espcially STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) occupations)
- Identifying important STEM competencies using data of workplace (http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10956-015-9593-1)
- Pathways in solving ill-structured problems using network analysis and logistic regression
- Collaborative exams with automatic feedback and grading system (http://aapt.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1119/1.4974744?journalCode=ajp)
- Peer assessment for development of students’ skills
- The linkage between cognitive skills and education (Thesis) http://m.riss.kr/search/detail/DetailView.do?p_mat_type=be54d9b8bc7cdb09&control_no=e9b02e72f2195aebffe0bdc3ef48d419
- The return to skills in Korea:2000-2012 (the Outstanding Paper Award in KRIVET(a national policy organization) http://www.krivet.re.kr/ku/ca/prg_kuABBVw.jsp?ga=G620140002&gn=G620140002-3
- Peer instruction in outreach program for two years
- Strategic collaboration of government, business, and non-profit organization to secure gifted students from other countries http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Journal/ArticleDetail/3354115 http://www.kaps.or.kr/src/data/view.php?no=1427&page=5&sort1=&sort2=&s_year=&s_kind=&s_title=&s_author=